2. This policy has been prepared with the aim of providing quality information and resources on the basis of protecting the privacy of visitors. Please send your comments about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By visiting mixedsubjects.com, by registering or contacting us, you declare that you understand and agree to the collection, use and transfer of your information (including your personal data) under the terms of this policy. If you do not agree or do not wish to adhere to this policy, please do not enter, use and / or submit a contribution to mixedsubjects.com.
4. “Personal data” is any information that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly, such as your e-mail address, name, social name, telephone number, financial information, usernames or the like.
Information We Collect
5. When you enter / access mixedsubjects.com, we collect different types of information, described below as “access information”, “contact information” and “third party information”. Some of the information we collect will be personal data about you and we will be subject to certain obligations related to that personal data.
6. Your geographic location, IP address, operating system and browser type, device type, bandwidth, etc. for system management. We may collect information about your computer, including, and share this information with our advertisers. This information is kept anonymous.
9. When contacting us through mixedsubjects.com or any other means (for example, by sending us an e-mail or by phone), you may provide certain personal data about yourself, including your name, contact information and address. This data will be stored by us.
10. You will also share your personal data with us by filling out the forms on mixedsubjects.com. This includes personal data you provide when you register to use mixedsubjects.com, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, participate in a contest, promotion or survey and report a problem on our site. The personal data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, credentials and photo.
11. To contribute, you can create an account at mixedsubjects.com and subscribe to our services using your social media profile. If you do, we will automatically collect the personal data you choose to share on your social media account. The personal data we collect depends on your social media privacy settings to share this personal data and may include name, profile picture, age range, gender, language, country and other general information.
Third Party Information
12. If you use other websites we work with or other services we offer, we may collect more information about you. We also work closely with third parties (including partners, search information providers, credit reference agencies, ad networks, ad exchanges, data management platforms, content recommendation platforms and analytics). Therefore, this third party information will be within either “access information” or “contact information” as described above.
Personal Data Usage
- When it is necessary to perform the services you request;
- where required by law;
- where processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or anyone else; or
- Except that these interests are invalidated by your rights and interests, when processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
14. Your “access information” is used so that we can forward to your computer or mobile device to display the desired web page. In other words, it allows you to access mixedsubjects.com. We use this information in line with our legal business interests for our internal operations, including the purposes of developing our site and troubleshooting, data analysis, site analysis, testing, research, statistics and survey purposes.
15. Your “contact information” allows us to provide services tailored to you or you more specifically tailored to your needs, or to forward your message or investigation to another institution that can do better. We will also use and analyze this information we collect so that we can manage, support, develop and improve our business, customer service and site and the features of our services in general. We will not share and use your personal data for marketing purposes without your permission.
16. The “third party information” we collect will be combined with access information and / or contact information. We will use this personal data and combined personal data for the purposes stated above (depending on the type of personal data we receive).
17. From time to time, we will use the personal information you provide us to contact you by e-mail, telephone, mail and / or fax to inform you about important changes or developments on the site. If you allow us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your personal data to provide information about other products and services offered by you or our partners, by e-mail, telephone, mail and / or fax.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- our other sites, other affiliates;
- our business partners, suppliers;
- trusted third party companies (such as cloud storage providers, e-mail services, marketing assistance and data analysis); and
- analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our site.
For personal data we collect from the European Union (“EU”) or the European Economic Area (“AEA”):
20. We will not transfer personal data from the EEA to third parties outside the EU, without providing adequate protection under European law.
21. Where the transfer is placed in a third party to provide adequate protection in a country that is not recognized by the EU Commission, we will take appropriate steps, such as the implementation of the standard contract provisions recognized by the EU Commission, and can be used to provide legally viable solutions.
22. We may need to share your personal data with third parties:
- where we have to do this by law;
- if we sell or purchase any business or asset, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or asset; or
- We may exchange other information with other companies and organizations for situations such as fraud protection.
23. We will not share, sell or distribute your personal data that you give us without your consent, unless the law allows it.
Sharing Your Information is Your Choice
24. There is no legal obligation to provide any information to our site. However, our sites and services will not operate without the specific “access information” described above. Failure of your browser to accept “cookies” will not prevent you from using our sites and services, but it may prevent some features from working.
25. We will store your personal data in a manner that allows us to identify you, as long as it is necessary to achieve our stated objectives. We will continue to use your personal data appropriately to fulfill any legal requirement, resolve disputes, or enforce our policies and rights. In accordance with this policy, we will securely delete or anonymize your personal data.
26. Information transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data and implement appropriate technical and corporate security measures, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
27. After collecting your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we take appropriate measures to secure the information we collect in accordance with mixedsubjects.com and industry standards policies.
28. Our site may from time to time contain links to the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that if you visit a link to any of these websites, these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting your personal information to these websites.
Your European Privacy Rights
29. Only for individuals within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in some cases, you have (a) the right to request access to all personal data we hold about you, and (b) obtain correction of any incorrect personal information without unnecessary delay, (c) your personal data, European or Member State law or personal data will be deleted provided that we do not request personal data to comply with legal obligation to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim.
31. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
32. mixedsubjects.com offers e-mail newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
Children Under 16
33. This site is not designed for children under the age of 16. Nobody under the age of 16 can give information to the site or share personal information. mixedsubjects.com does not intentionally show ads or collect information to children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use the site or provide any information or share information about yourself, including your name, phone number, email address, or any screen name or username you can use in any of the public comment features.
34. If we find that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16 without verifying parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have any information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
35. We may change this policy from time to time. Please check this policy regularly for any changes.
36. If you have any other questions or concerns about our privacy policies and services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.